IMPECCABLE 1910’s QUEENSLANDER WITH AMPLE AMOUNTS OF CHARACTER & CHARM
17 Wade Street, Wavell Heights QLD 4012
Ideally positioned in one of Wavell Heights’ most desirable pockets, this charming 1910’s traditional Queenslander will simply take your breath away. The moment you step foot inside, the original charm of this home hits you. This immaculately renovated Queenslander entices you through the central hallway to a generous living room, fully functional kitchen and separate dining area. The master bedroom is spacious, complete with an ensuite and built-in-wardrobe. The remaining two bedrooms are of a great size both with built-in-robes.
– Highly sought after 1910’s Queenslander positioned on a large 506sqm parcel of land
– Sunlit front verandah, perfect for your morning coffee
– Centrally located kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances and 3 seater breakfast bar
– Separate living and dining rooms which flows seamlessly off the kitchen
– Large master bedroom complemented with an ensuite and built-in-wardrobe
– The two remaining bedrooms are of generous proportions with built-in-wardrobes
– The backyard if immaculately grassed, ideal for kids of all ages
– The laundry is fully concealed and located on the same level as the house
– Central, split system air-conditioning unit
– Two car carport with sliding garage doors
– Underneath the home is presently used for storage but is ideal for tradies needing a workshop
– A number of amenities located within a short distance, including primary and secondary schooling options, Westfield Chermside, Nundah Village precinct, numerous public transport options, Brisbane Domestic and International Airport, commute to the CBD via the Airport Link Tunnel and Kedron Brook Bikeway.
Please note – This property will be sold with a 30 day ‘Rent Back Option’ to the seller at $600p/w.