LOW-MAINTENANCE FAMILY HOME IN THRIVING CARSELDINE HOTSPOT
5 Tintara Street, Carseldine QLD 4034
Ideally positioned in one of Carseldine’s most desirable family-orientated pockets, 5 Tintara Street presents an outstanding opportunity for one lucky purchaser. This is the first time this home has been offered to the market in 41 years and you can instantly feel the love and warmth of this split-level brick home. This home features a spacious and versatile floor plan with numerous living zones, a fully functional kitchen, generously proportioned bedrooms, immaculate polished timber floorboards, stunning outdoor entertaining area and established family friendly backyard.
– First time offered to the market in 41 years
– Sizeable, dual level floor plan perfect for any family dynamic
– Sun-filled, open plan living and dining that flows through to the outdoor entertaining area
– Spacious Master bedroom with built-in-robe wardrobes and split system air-conditioning
– Bedrooms two, three and four are all well proportioned
– Completely separate second living space
– Two car accommodation with ample amounts of storage space
– Split system air-conditioning throughout
– Enormous 763sqm allotment with front and rear yards and mature gardens
– Conveniently positioned with a number of amenities nearby, Carseldine Central including Woolworths & local restaurants (700m), Aspley Hypermarket (2.4km), Club Coops (650m), Aspley State High School (2.2km), Aspley East State School (2.9km) Carseldine Train Station (2.7km) and numerous bus options on Beams Road & Gympie Road.