ENORMOUS 3 BED TOWNHOUSE WITH TWO EXCLUSIVE COURTYARDS IN THRIVING ASCOT HOT SPOT
2/45 Buxton Street, Ascot QLD 4007
Located in the vibrant, blue-chip suburb of Ascot, this sprawling dual level townhouse provides a rare opportunity for those eager to enter the inner-city market, downsizing from the family home or investors adding to their property portfolio.
Positioned in a quiet boutique complex, this exclusive townhouse is spoilt with ample natural light, extremely generous proportions both upstairs and downstairs, supreme privacy and two exclusive sunlit courtyards.
– Open plan living and dining which flow seamlessly to the front and rear courtyards
– Fully functional kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard/bench space
– Oversized master bedroom with built-in-robe, ensuite and separate balcony
– Well-proportioned second and third bedrooms both with built-in-robes and balconies
– Ducted and zoned air-conditioning throughout
– Generously sized main bathroom
– Secure, single car garaging with drive through access
– Additional garden shed with work bench
– Walking distance to Racecourse Village featuring Woolworths, Dentist, Chemist, Hairdressers and Restaurants (850m), Hamilton State School (1.4km), Doomben Train Station (300m) Racecourse Road Precinct (1.8km) and Doomben/Eagle Farm Racecourses.
– Easy access to Domestic and International Airport (8km or 10mins) and the Clem7/Airportlink tunnel
*Please Note – The spa is not included with the sale of the property.