21 Arnott Street, KEDRON QLD 4031
SPACIOUS, FREEHOLD TOWNHOUSE WITH TWO PRIVATE COURTYARDS
Positioned in the quiet and peaceful pocket of Kedron, this freehold, 3 bedroom property provides an excellent opportunity for the savvy buyer who wants the feeling of owning a house, but appreciates the convenience of townhouse living. Whether you’re an executive couple, small family, first home buyer or investor this townhouse will certainly leave a lasting impression.
– Spacious multi level townhome within approximately 8km of Brisbane CBD
– Open plan living and dining which flow seamlessly to the leafy and private front and rear courtyards
– Generously proportioned kitchen fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, ample cupboard space and breakfast bar
– Oversized Master Bedroom with private balcony, ensuite and walk-in-robe
– Well-proportioned second and third bedrooms with walk-in/built in robes
– Ceiling fans and split systems air-conditioning throughout
– Two and a half bathrooms
– Separate laundry which adjoins to courtyard clothesline
– Secure car accommodation with internal access
– No body corporate fees
– Walking distance to Kedron State School and Kedron State High School
– Short drive to Mount Alvernia College and Padua College
– Easy access to Airport and Clem7 tunnels, Inner Northern Busway and Gympie Road.