ENTRY LEVEL FAMILY HOME IN A GROWTH HOTSPOT OF ENOGGERA
64 Staghorn Street, ENOGGERA QLD 4051
Located in a family-orientated pocket of Enoggera, 64 Staghorn Street presents an outstanding opportunity for the astute buyer looking to capitalise on future growth from this high performing suburb.
This property is the perfect choice for those seeking a home they can simply move into and enjoy or add value by renovating if desired. The warmth and character of this home is felt through the spacious and versatile floor plan, immaculate polished timber floorboards, well-proportioned bedrooms and an enormous/private backyard.
– Sizeable floor plan with a neat and tidy kitchen that flows into the dining and living areas
– Main bedroom is incredibly spacious with built-in-robes
– Bedrooms two, three and four are all well proportioned
– Outdoor entertaining deck with leafy and private aspect
– Two car tandem garage
– Convenient storage possibilities underneath the home
– Level 405sqm allotment with ample yard space for all family dynamics
– Opportunity to lift and raise or extend to add value (STCA)
– Ideally positioned with a number of amenities located within a short distance, including Enoggera State School (700m walk), Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic Primary School (450m walk), Playgroup Queensland (210m walk), Corbett Street Park/Playground (400m walk), public transport options on South Pine Road (300m walk), Enoggera Train Station (1.3km) and Woolworths Everton Park (1.2km)